- Corporate Culture
What is included in each of these 4Cs?
- Includes job “fit,” the sense of accomplishment employees feel when completing a job or task, and their willingness to go “above and beyond” for the organization
- It is important to assess Commitment both “to” and “from” the organization
- Includes the work environment, the organization’s mission, vision and values, the application of company policies, the organization’s understanding of employee issues, job security, and work/life balance
- Includes the effectiveness of interactions with supervisors, management and coworkers, the degree to which employees know what is expected of them and how free they feel to voice their opinions openly at work
- Compensation is a basic condition of satisfaction and productivity but the perceived fairness in distribution can be more influential than the absolute level of pay
Insightlink Communications is an expert in the design and execution of employee surveys. Let us help you with your next project.