Tuesday, March 12, 2013

6 steps to embedding organizational culture

I’ve had the pleasure of working with many organizations, all with their unique culture. I can tell if the culture has been embedded effectively by talking with employees and asking them to describe their organizational atmosphere.

When I hear consistency in their answers, it’s music to my ears –I know that leadership has put intentional effort into building a culture that employees can describe to others.

If you want to create a specific culture within your organization, you need to be precise and explicit about what that is. Otherwise, you get the default culture (whatever that is), which may not be to your liking or in the best interest of your business.

Read the full story: http://smartblogs.com/leadership/2012/09/19/6-steps-embedding-organizational-culture/

No comments:

Post a Comment